Friday, August 26, 2011

It is Friday!

Yay for Friday!

One week until the Halos711 Reiki Webinar starts. I am so psyched for this and all who are taking this course. You will not be disappointed. I think you will be moved and find yourself once you start releasing the hurt that is in and on you.  I am gearing up to start the 30 BBM. I decided not to wait until Sept. 1st. I want to get a jump on the challenges so that I am not starting them all at the same time. I really do think its great that these all happen to fall one week right after the other. I truly believe that everything happens for a reason and happens when it is supposed to happen. No coincidences around this camp. Divine intervention and preparation was done here. :D

I hope everyone has a beautiful and blessed weekend!

Love and Blessings,
~Amber~

No comments:

Post a Comment