Tuesday, August 23, 2011

And so it begins!

I decided to start a new blog to focus on the my journey to better myself, my son and my spirituality. 
Upcoming events are:
21 Days of Prayer for Sons 












"Be a Better Me in 30 Days” August Challenge – #30BBM









free ebook for moms - maximize your mornings




I am so looking forward to being committed to these challenges for the better of me and those I know.
I have come to realize that you are a reflection of the people you know. I hope that I am reflecting the positivity and growth I have made thus far and continue to do so as I know that these and all challenges and prayers are for my highest good. Thanks to the wonderful women who have inspired me to be more than I thought I could ever be. God certainly knew, I just needed to get out of my own way in order to live his way.

Love and Blessings,
Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment